R&R: Reset and Release
People have a tendency to get caught in their anger and pain after they’ve been hurt. There are mental, emotional, and physical reasons why it is difficult to release this pain. Few people are able to let that pain go so they can move on with their lives without the past mudding their joy.
This course will focus on strategies and exercises to release the past range from recognizing your personal power, nurturing yourself, changing your thoughts, and discovering how to manage your feelings and to overcome the difficulties that may present themselves as well as how to deepen your connection with others.
Building sustainable relationships takes time, commitment, and perseverance.
What will I learn?
- You’ll learn why releasing the past is difficult and what you can do to make it easier for yourself.
- You’ll learn the emotional, mental, and physical causes of your pain.
- You’ll discover misconceptions about forgiveness.
- You’ll receive specific strategies and exercises to assist you in letting go of your pain and moving forward toward the life you want.
- You’ll discover that the decrease in passion in your relationships are a natural part of life and why this is so.
- You’ll learn specific ways to speak to your partners no matter what is happening in your life.
- You’ll have detailed and specific instructions on proven ways to communicate, even in the difficult times.
- You’ll discover why you or your partners are wanting personal space doesn’t necessarily mean that your relationship is in jeopardy.
- You’ll discover how sexual desire changes and how you can adapt your sexual relationship and remain emotionally intimate.
Who benefits from this course?
- Those who are tired of hurting from broken relationships, betrayals, and loss and are ready to take action to release that pain.
- Those who want specific strategies to keep their relationship strong, passionate, and healthy.
- Those trying to figure out why a relationship went wrong or wondering what to do to keep that special someone when they appear.
- The newlyweds enjoying the GLOW of their new marriage
- The couple wondering WHAT HAPPENED to their passion
- The businessperson that has SACRIFICED their love life for their career
- The spouse who LONGS for romance and wonders, “Is this all there is to life?”
- ANYONE longing to rekindle their PASSION so they can re-build the relationship of their dreams.
- 8 Self Paced Audio Modules
- Reset and Release Downloadable Workbook
- 1 30-minute one-on-one coaching session with me
- Weekly Group Coaching Support
- Dietary tips to maximize your energy and increase your desire
- Ability to Join our Private Online Community
- And More!